Home/Photo

Your Office/home should
-represent you when you are away respect,your setup.
-makes anyone sober when entering your office or home.
-makes anyone talk sense when entering your space.
-makes anyone talk sense
-makes people listen to you
-carries your image and those who entered your office/home should spread the positive message
outside.
Place the above photo  above your chair say 1m to 2m depending on the height of your office and place the duplicate  at your sitting room opposite 
your exiting door so that when you open anyone
who enter your must see that Photo.

When asked why are you having this photo?
In the Office respond by saying 
-The photo you see challenges you to creativity,
your journey you have taken in this industry.
-The state and the stage of  life so far.
-Look back and think about  the candle burnt found on the candle dish.Count the 'rifts' laying on the dish.
At Home
It tells us about the journey we have travelled.
It's a courage  of life, resistance, perseverance,,
focusing on success no matter there were ups and downs the right positive attitude kept us live.
Do you want the copy?
Check:
Onlinehomeandofficephotosandart.blogspot.com


The photo you see  is good for your home and office because of the following reasons:
1.Unique
2.It gives more attention to you and those who see it.
3.It is poetical.
4.It carries the message 
5.It proves more about the existence of God.

When was it taken?
It was taken on the 7th  of July 2026 in my home.
Why was it taken
It was to save the electricity consumption.
What is its significance?
The fact that it burnt in a peculiar way it gives certain meaning in the religion section.

Why should it be downloaded and be placed in your home and office?
1.I personal believe it carries the blessing which anyone who sees it will remember God and be happy.
2.I also believe that the evil spirits, spirit of division,poverty and money waste will be driven away.
3.Your family,your colleagues at work will unite for positive purpose because they will know that they are protected by God.

The following Poem can be printed out and be placed along the photo.

May all those who see this photo 
Be Blessed,as this photo resembles 
Your Mighty.I thank You to Share this
Wisdom to people like myself 

As you see me God,
I see this Photo which 
brings peace and love
because love and peace comes from you.

I would like to thank you
for reminding me to be loyal 
to you because your presence  makes me safe
No one can break your circle.

You have encircled me with 
with care and endurance.
This Job and this Family 
I was given by you.

Not that I deserved it,
Not that I'm the most intelligent 
but it came from your Wisdom.
I learn from your  Wisdom daily.

I wish and pray more and more People 
open their eyes because our
lives are  temporarily.We like that candle.
I thank you to reveal yourself in this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Dignity at your home and office